FIRST TIME USERS - READ THIS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO PORTAL.
ADD the ATLAS logon page to your Favorites ( Favorites, Add to Favorites) for future access. You may also create a desktop shortcut by right-clicking on the logon page and choosing Create Shortcut.
LOG ON using your regular ATLAS ID and password.
CLICK the ATLAS icon to launch the application. The screen will look similar to the illustration below.
If ATLAS does not launch you may need to do one or more of the following:
1. CLICK the INTERFACE HELP icon which gives you detailed help.
2. CLEAR YOUR INTERNET CACHE if you get the message "ICA File Not Found."
3. CHANGE AN INTERNET EXPLORER SETTING if you receive a prompt to run or save the file "launch.ica."
4. CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT if you do not have Windows permissions to install the web client.
5. CALL THE MAGELLAN HELP DESK Assistance is available 24 hours a day from the Magellan Help Desk at 1-877-574-7667